The software programs I use to do the majority of my work are listed below. Links open in new tabs.
- – Principle 3D Digital Content Creation tool.
- Unreal Engine – Real-time rendering.
- EmberGen – Real-time effects creation such as clouds.
- Photoshop / Manga Studio – Single image editing.
- DaVinci Resolve – Video editing and colour grading.
- 3DCoat – 3D sculpting and painting.
Other useful resources which I use on a regular basis.
- Discord – Community chat rooms. Servers for different software and interest groups.
- Odforce – Community forum for Houdini users.
- Quixel Megascans – High quality photoscanned 3D assets, and now integrated into Unreal Engine 5.
- Sketchfab – Many good quality 3D assets. Check license attributions before use as they vary.
- Mixamo – Autorigging, character and animation database.